WHAT YOU WILL DO
Be the main point of contact between the local customer and the ICT organization. Understand the business needs and collaborate the other ICT teams in order to define and implement suitable solutions. Provide the customers with ICT support to ensure the business continuity and efficiency.
- Ensure local customers/business efficiency and satisfaction by providing ICT support excellence.
- Guarantee the local ICT service continuity by collaborating with the group ICT Services Team.
- Support project teams for application roll outs, process changes, knowledge base enhancements/changes.
- Support the Service Desk Manager for continuous improvement opportunities and knowledge transfer of new application solutions or services.
- Keep KPIs monitored and accomplish the assigned target.
SOME OF WHAT YOU NEED
- Higher education degree
- Professional experience a similar role 2+ years
- Experience: in multinational environment
- Languages: Hungarian, English
- IT skills:
- Understanding of Basic Computer Hardware and software
- Understanding of Basic Computer Networking
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Good Microsoft office skills, ideally a working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Android and iOS
- ITIL is an advantage
- CCNA is an advantage
- Open personality who wants to learn
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- You will work in a financially stable and prospering company
- Learning the latest technologies
- Competitive salary
- Mobile and laptop
- Working in a youthful, vigorous, multicultural team